Making payments to Beyond The Square
- You must have a valid Paypal account
- Your first months fees must be paid in advance of your listings being made active.
- All new accounts will start on the first working day of the month
- Invoice months run from the 1st to the last day of the month. All invoices will be sent on or the closest working day to the 15th of each month, to cover the next months payment.
- All invoices must be paid by the 10th of the following month
What happens it if miss a payment?
- If you have missed a payment you will have until the last working day of that payment month to pay or your listings will be deactivated.
- You will have 3 months following a missed payment month to cancel or clear any outstanding debts and re activate your listings.
- During that 3 months listings fees will still accrue
- If at the end of the 3 months you still haven’t made payment, your stock will be returned to you minus any postage costs and outstanding debts.
How we pay you
- You will be paid once a month.
- If you are based in the UK you will be paid by direct bank transfer.
- If you are not based in the UK you will be paid into the Paypal account of your choice.
- All money from sales will be held for a minimum of 14 days, in case a buyer wishes to return an item.
- If the months payment date falls into the 14 day holding period of a sale, that money will be paid in the next months payment.
- All returns will be vetted by us and communicated to you in advance of any money being issued back to the buyer.
How will I know if I have had a sale?
- If you make a sale you will receive an email with what has sold and a running total of the money due to be paid to you in the next payment.
- Only one email will be sent per day even if you have more than one sale.
How to I cancel?
- If you cancel between the 1st and 14th of the month you listings will run to the end of the month and stock return back to you at your cost.
- If you cancel between the 15th and last day of the month you will be liable for the following months fees as invoices will have already been issued.
- All stock will be sent back to you at your cost. Once the cost of shipping is paid to us we will ship your stock back
- Getting your stock to us is your responsibility. We recommend you use a shipping service that has adequate insurance and tracking in case of damage in transit or loss.
- If your stock is damaged in our possession you will be reimburse the full sale price.
- Any stock we have to return to you will be sent under a fully tracked and insured service.
VAT and Sales TAX
- At the moment Beyond The Square is not VAT registered.
- Any VAT or Sales Tax you need to collect as part of your business is your responsibility and needs to allocated for in your sales price.
- We will not collect or pay VAT on your behalf.
Beyond The Square reserves the right to up date our Terms and Conditions without prior notice. If an update is made you will be notified via email.